About Curtis G. Kimble
Curtis is the creator and principal author of the Utah HOA law blog where he writes and circulates legal insight and commentary on community association issues. He is also the creator of the Utah HOA Quick Read publication and the Utah HOA Law App (for mobile and online) designed to assist and educate community associations boards and property managers.
He is an established business and real estate attorney who has developed a broad litigation and transactional practice. He presently works at Kimble Law PLLC.
Curtis graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2002. His practice has focused on the many laws, issues and litigation that affect community associations (HOAs, condominiums, planned developments, etc.) since 2006. He presents and teaches HOA topics at the firm’s monthly HOA University – a free one-hour education course for board members and property managers.
Curtis has written and presented many publications and topics to assist those who manage and operate HOAs in Utah, including the following:
- Primer for Board Members (A concise summary of the main topics all board members should have an understanding of). Drop me a line and include your address and we’ll mail you a copy.
- Operating Under the Radar But Above Board
- Collecting Assessments: Remedies and Risks
- Association, Know Thyself
- How to Use Your HOA Attorney Effectively (HOA University Presentation)
- New HOA Laws in Utah – 2008 – 2010 (HOA University Presentation)
- The One-Hour Board Meeting (HOA University Presentation)
- Common Area Maintenance Versus Capital Improvement (HOA University Presentation)
- Blog Postings
For consultations with Curtis, click here
Feel free to drop Curtis a line:
*Please note that Curtis is unable to respond to requests for legal advice through this form, please inquire as to how to become a client prior to seeking legal advice.
*If you’re an individual homeowner, please click here to learn about consultations.